DISCLOSURE IN MANILA
JULY 24, 2014
DISCLOSURE IN MANILA
JULY 24, 2014
Latch (feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure
Nicki Minaj | Anaconda (Official HQ Version)
"Dick bigger than a tower, I ain’t talking about Eiffel."
and by outfit I mean shirt
a complete review of Nicki Minaj’s new single “Anaconda”
CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH OF A MINDFUCK THAT WOULD BE TO A BABY THO
She sitting there like “my life has been a lie.”
If you’re dad
And HE’S dad…
WHO’S FLYING THE PLANE
My friend told me about a watercolouring techinque where you mix sugar and water and after “painting” the paper with the liquid, you add the watercolour.
I wanted to try it out and took a couple of photos…
I give up arting forever
What the hell
There is no such thing as a ” quick trip” to the bookstore .
Robin Thicke is unapologetic about how rapey ‘Blurred Lines’ is, meanwhile the dude who parodied it issues a public apology for one word.
And that is just one reason why I love Weird Al.It’s great that he’s addressed this but are we really supposed to believe that NO ONE during the extremely lengthy processes of writing a song, recording it, mastering it and animating the music video wouldn’t have brought it up?
Excuse me but how the hell is spastic even remotely insulting?
So I just recently learned that in the UK calling someone spastic means the same thing as calling someone retarded, only much worse.
If it makes people in the UK feel any better, people in the US literally do not know this (like literally no one I have ever met and/or know). Here being spastic is usually meant to mean something along the lines of acting like a hyper-active child (like running around in circles yelling just because they feel like it please be quiet for just 2 minutes type of child). NOBODY here uses it as a slur.
Since Weird Al is a US musician and the US music industry is pretty non-international, yeah actually I think its entirely possible that none of the people who worked on this song actually knew that spastic was considered an awful slur in some parts of the world.
And I’m like 99.9999% sure that Weird Al is genuinely very sorry that he was accidentally offensive.
AVATAR MASTERPOSTBook 1 - Water: The Boy in the Iceberg ⋅ The Avatar Returns ⋅ The Southern Air Temple ⋅ The Warriors of Kyoshi ⋅ The King of Omashu ⋅ Imprisioned ⋅ Winter Solstice Part 1 - The Spirit World ⋅ Winter Solstice Part 2 - Avatar Roku ⋅ The Waterbending Scroll ⋅ Jet ⋅ The Great Divide ⋅ The Storm ⋅ The Blue Spirit ⋅ The Fortuneteller ⋅ Bato of the Water Tribe ⋅ The Deserter ⋅ The Northern Air Temple ⋅ The Waterbending Master ⋅ The Siege of the North - Part 1 ⋅ The Siege of the North - Part 2
Book 2 - Earth: The Avatar State ⋅ The Cave of Two Lovers ⋅ Return to Omashu ⋅ The Swamp ⋅ Avatar Day ⋅ The Blind Bandit ⋅ Zuko Alone ⋅ The Chase ⋅ Bitter Work ⋅ The Library ⋅ The Desert ⋅ Journey to Ba Sing Se, Part 1 - The Serpent’s Pass ⋅ Journey to Ba Sing Se, Part 2 - The Drill ⋅ City of Walls and Secrets ⋅ The Tales of Ba Sing Se ⋅ Appa’s Lost Days ⋅ Lake Laogai ⋅ The Earth King ⋅ The Guru ⋅ The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Fire: The Awakening ⋅ The Headband ⋅ The Painted Lady ⋅ Sokka’s Master ⋅ The Beach ⋅ The Avatar and the Firelord ⋅ The Runaway ⋅ The Puppetmaster ⋅ Nightmares and Daydreams ⋅ The Day of Black Sun Part 1 - The Invasion ⋅ The Day of Black Sun Part 2 - The Eclipse ⋅ The Western Air Temple ⋅ The Firebending Masters ⋅ The Boiling Rock, Part 1 ⋅ The Boiling Rock, Part 2 ⋅ The Southern Raiders ⋅ The Ember Island Players ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 1 - The Phoenix King ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 2 - The Old Masters ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 3 - Into the Inferno ⋅ Sozin’s Comet, Part 4 - Avatar Aang
Extras: Un-Aired Pilot ⋅ Chibi Short - Swamp Skiin’ Throwdown ⋅ Chibi Short - School Time Shipping ⋅ Chibi Short - Bending Battle ⋅ Animated Graphic Novel - Escape from the Spirit World 40.5
Comics: (Read these after watching the first series; You will also need to download ComicRack in order to read them) The Promise (Issues 1-3) ⋅ The Search (Issues 1-3)
The Legend of Korra: Book 1 - Air: Click here to download
The Legend of Korra: Book 2 - Spirit: Click here to downloadThe Legend of Korra: Book 3 - Change: Click here to downloadEverything is up to date, in 720p, and logoless. I will update the post as new episodes of The Legend of Korra air. I’ve also included download links to all of the comics that have been released. I will also update them as soon as the new issues are scanalated. Enjoy!
1. Sexual orientation.
2. What I’m really bad at.
3. The one person whose arms I’d like to be in.
4. My best first date.
5. A description of my self-esteem.
6. Who my best friends are.
7. My favorite book.
8. Biggest turn-offs.
9. A description of my best friend.
10. My favorite animal.
11. Someone I miss.
12. The reason behind my last breakup.
13. What I did yesterday.
14. What my greatest achievement is.
15. A description of the person I dislike most.
16. My 5 favorite songs right now.
17. How my last kiss went down.
18. What I find attractive in the preferred sex.
19. All of the pets I’ve ever had.
20. Favorite flavor of ice cream.
21. The one place I want to be right now.
22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.
23. Where I have lived before.
24. I’ll love you if…
25. What are my future plans?
26. An internal conflict I have with myself.
27. What I’m doing tomorrow.
28. What I want to be when I get older.
29. Most embarrassing moment.
30. Two of my insecurities.
31. What I would do if I won the lottery.
32. A description of the boy or girl I like.
33. What I love most about myself.
34. My biggest pet peeves.
35. What bands I’ve seen live.
36. How many kids I want in the future.
37. My idea of a perfect date.
38. What I’m really good at.
39. Most traumatic experience.
40. Where I would like to live.
41. The nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.
42. Do I like where I am now?
43. My relationship with my sibling(s).
44. All the pets I’ve ever had.
45. What I can hear right now.
46. My biggest worry currently.
47. Something I’ve wished for repeatedly.
48. My relationship with my parents.
49. Something I should have said a long time ago.
50. What my last text message says.
51. What I hate most about myself.
52. Biggest turn-ons.
53. What words upset me the most.
54. What I hate/hated the most about school.
OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF PLEASE!!!!
You see, anon, when a white family is broke and starving society assumes something terrible must have happened to these poor unfortunate folks and they deserve help getting back on their feet. They're a cause, a charity. When a black family is broke and starving our society assumes they put themselves in that position, or are doing it on purpose to mooch government benefits. They're "leeches on society." See the difference now? Being broke doesn't erase white privilege.